Location: SAMI HQ, Riyadh
Start Date: October
Duration: 4 months
Deadline: 29th of Sep, 2019
Misk Foundation, established by HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman, is a non-profit foundation devoted to cultivate and encourage learning and leadership in youth for a better future in Saudi Arabia.
About the Internship
The SAMI / Misk Internship program is a great learning experience providing insight into the world of Defense. It will be investing in Saudi talents by offering them the opportunity to work with experienced professionals to enhance their skills and learning experience. During this program, interns will be working closely with a team of professionals in various sectors undergoing different tasks and duties to expand their knowledge and develop their business awareness. They will be exposed to different aspects and will have the chance to put their knowledge into application. We are seeking committed and dedicated individuals who are excited to learn and expand their horizon.
Fields of interest
- Corporate Communication (Majors: Marketing, PR, Graphic Design)
- Support Services (Majors: Architecture, Interior design, Civil Engineering)
- HR (Major: HR)
- Finance (Major: Finance, Accounting)
- Fresh graduates
- GPA to be 3 out of 4 or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong communication skills